Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Soredemo Ikite Yuku MV (Arithmetic)

Just realized it's been my 100th post...this will be 101st post, so kinda to commemorate the event, here's a self-made music video of one of my favorite dramas this season, Soredemo Ikite Yuku. The track is Arithmetic by Brooke Fraser. Well, the video may not show the true storyline of the show, but anyways, this is just a video compilation that I made middle of the night. So any mishap should be forgiven xD I love the song though, it's a really nice track. Lyrics are wonderful.

Actually, I made one couple of weeks ago, using its theme song, but it got deleted due to copyright issue...so I decided to use another track and different clips.




Well, enjoy! ^__^
(off to make to another video of IS drama xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...