Wednesday, August 10, 2011

IS - Otoko demo Onna demo Nai Sei MV

Yup! After having watched ep4, I couldn't resist any longer and made a music video for it. The drama is just tooooooo goooooooood to be missed! Anyways, I was initially using one of Avril's songs, the leaked song called Won't Let You Go for this, but it got copyrighted and the audio disabled after I posted on youtube. So I had to change the track to this one, nevertheless...still a good song by Sixteen Cities - Pray You Through.

I think what inspired me to make this video is basically the relationship between Haru and Miwako, well, their friendship that is and the secret that they share together as IS individuals. I like that connection between them and how Haru is just protective towards her and supportive.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...