Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Flashpoint

Photobucket

I wasn't planning on posting this because it's just so random. But as random as it is, I just have to talk about this series that I'm watching. I haven't got the full 4 seasons, but I'm definitely trying to catch up with the current one. Flashpoint is about a group of Canadian police known as Strategic Response Unit or in short, SRU dealing with cases like kidnapping, hostage situations and many others. The first time I watched this was last year, I started with Season 2 actually. But doesn't matter, the show still maintains their main characters. I guess I'm attracted coz I've always been into police forces like SWAT teams and stuffs like that. Another reason is it being a Canadian series, rather than American. Well, I have nothing against US series really, love a bunch of them, but Canadian series give me a different feel. Something closer to heart? xD

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
my favorite character, Spike!

Photobucket
the techie genius in the team xDDDD

Photobucket
the BOSS of the team

Photobucket
the sniper

Photobucket

This is a good series and yay for getting picked for Season 5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...