Monday, June 6, 2011

CONTROL [review]

If there's one thing that keeps me attached to this drama, it's definitely Fujiki Naohito. It's been a while since I see him in a more serious drama. There was one where he acted with Kanno Miho before where he was slowly going blind, that was one depressing drama.

This time, he's a Psychology Professor in some university and is assisting the police, namely the girl below who is a hot-headed policewoman who never gives up once she sets her mind onto something. Which also got her shot in such a funny manner. You'll know if you watch the first episode. After that, she was transferred to a branch at the headquarters, being made a manager but the office is just a small room previously a store.



There have been dramas of similar sort, Galileo...a rookie cop + a professor in some university. Well, that's basically all I can remember for now, but I'm sure there were more.


I really can't get enough of Fujiki in here! (you can see from the caps). He's magnetic for some reason. I think he reminds me of how Jack Sparrow is, or maybe it is the facial expressions....at one split second that made me compare them both or...maybe it's the similar facial hair???


He likes JAM BREAD....and he's always munching on them. I like characters with quirky personas.

Story wise- a bit predictable...no twist.

Character - oh Fujiki is eye candy!!! I wasn't into most of his dramas before, but this one is exceptional. I like quirky.

Verdict - WATCH TILL IT ENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...