Sunday, August 14, 2011

dramas illustrated in pictures

I was bored so I just spend my night fooling around with photo editing (still an amateur) but I just thought it's fun. So I decided to share these images in each drama. Will try to post more from other dramas after I get them done xD But first up:

1. IS~ Otoko demo Onna demo Nai Sei
Reason: Besides liking it, I find it easier to work with this drama because of the nature of the show. The colours are brighter, and I just happen to have a better resolution for this show.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Last but not least:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...